As a Supply Chain Analyst, you will be able to develop your commercial, analytical, and communication skills through a variety of professional positions with Supply Chain. Supply Chain positions include Sourcing and Contracts Coordination, Market Intelligence, Shared Services Procurement, Technology Enablement, Transactional Excellence, Materials Management, and Logistics.
Supply Chain Analysts are exposed to analytics, sourcing, contracts, transactional procurement, material management, logistics, technology solutions, and supplier relations. Specific deliverables will be defined by assignment, which will differ for each new hire. Your supervisor will provide coaching and guidance throughout your career as well as periodic performance evaluations.
While most assignments will be at our headquarters in Houston, Texas, some roles may be in our Bartlesville, Oklahoma office or local field offices in Texas, New Mexico, Colorado, North Dakota, and Wyoming.
Responsibilities may include:
· Working with operations staff to assess a market supply base, source, and award business to meet the needs of the business requestor at reasonable cost and with appropriate risk management as part of the contract
· Executing transactions as part of the Requisition-to-Pay Process
· Leveraging supply chain reporting tools to perform analyses of market conditions, business performance, or other areas to identify opportunities to reduce cost, reduce risk, improve efficiency, or improve effectiveness
· Participating in activities related to the Long-Range Plans (LRP) process; coordinate and assist in the preparation of teamwork plans and budgets
· Identifying and/or executing business process improvements or automation initiatives with internal teams and/or suppliers
· Utilizing benchmarking, financial statements, market research sources, and public analyst reports to interpret market conditions and/or to evaluate suppliers’ performance
· Performing Contract Analytics (spend to contract, price validation, contract leakage, unit price history) to aid in contract management.
· Develop and maintain relationships with suppliers to facilitate supplier performance in support of operations
At ConocoPhillips innovation and excellence create a platform for opportunity and growth. We are one of the world’s largest independent exploration and production companies. We don’t hire just the GPA; we hire the person who earned it.
We strive to represent and reflect the global communities in which we live and work. To deliver superior performance, we create an inclusive environment that respects the contributions and differences of every individual. We believe that diverse opinions, ideas and perspectives are what fuels innovation throughout our company, and we all play a role in giving our company a competitive business advantage.
Supply Chain Overview
Working in partnership with operations management, our supply chain team works to create maximum value for the company. It’s our job to procure and handle the goods and services that enable ConocoPhillips to deliver on complex projects and daily operations across the globe.
Everyone on the supply chain team plays a critical role in helping ConocoPhillips to succeed by providing commercial and proactive procurement expertise. Not only do we strive for the effective management of our cost structure, we focus on supply base management strategies that support the company’s commitment to safety and environmental and social responsibility.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States as a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee or asylee and will not need sponsorship now or in the future
Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration, Economics, Energy Management/Energy Commerce, Finance, Industrial Distribution, Industrial Engineering, Logistics, Supply Chain Management or related discipline or foreign equivalent
Current level in college: Senior or Graduate Student
Expected graduation date: Fall 2020 through Spring/Fall 2021
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
· A minimum cumulative and major GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
· Previous internships or co-ops in an energy related field
· Knowledge of SAP
· Knowledge of Procurement / Supply Chain processes, procedures, practices & techniques
· Strong knowledge of spreadsheet and analytic tools
· Ability to generate effective solutions based on available information and makes timely decisions that are safe and ethical
· Demonstrates taking ownership of actions and follows through on commitments by courageously dealing with important problems, holding others accountable and standing up for what is right
· Listens actively and invites dialogue for shared understanding, then influences and acts to drive performance and achieve results
· Builds strong relationships based on trust and seeks collaboration across organizational boundaries to achieve goals
To apply for this position and be considered for an interview, please complete the following steps:
Go to our website http://careers.conocophillips.com/university-recruitment/united-states-university-recruitment-2/ to apply online. Select the “University Job Search” tile. Search using the job number or keyword search for the title listed above.
Complete the entire application process
Attach an electronic copy of your resume
Attach an electronic copy of your unofficial transcript
Answer all questions associated with the application
Provide your e-signature
If ConocoPhillips is interviewing on your campus, you must also register for an interview through your university or college career services.
ConocoPhillips will conduct interviews at many universities in the U.S. during the Fall of 2020. Please check with your university career services to find out if and when we will be visiting your campus. If ConocoPhillips is interviewing on your campus, you must register with your career service office and complete your online application prior to the university deadlines to be considered for these interviews. If we are not making a site visit to your campus and you are selected for an interview, our recruiters will contact you directly to schedule the interview.
To be considered for this position you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions, attaching your resume with transcripts, and providing your eSignature on or before the requisition closing date of October 31, 2020.
Candidates for this U.S. position must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee or asylee. Individuals with temporary visas such as A, B, C, D, E, F (F1-Academic Student), G, H (H1-B), I, J, L, M (M1-Vocational Student), NATO, O, P, Q, R or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization in the United States now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
ConocoPhillips is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally protected status.