Cook MyoSite, Inc. is on a mission to make regenerative medicine a part of everyday medicine. We’re investigating our core technology, autologous muscle-derived cells, for the potential treatment of several muscle-related disorders. We at Cook MyoSite have the potential to make a difference in the lives of countless people around the world, and we also have the potential to make a difference in yours. If you’re curious, motivated by helping others, and driven by integrity, we invite you to apply.
The Market Access intern will build a budget impact model for AMDC-USR prior surgery population, including data compilation and research for model.
Experience you can expect to gain:
• AMDC-USR Budget Impact Model• Payer Engagement material preparation• Payer and government policy insights around cell and gene therapies• Provider mapping through claims-based market research• General business operations through collaboration with the Global Commercial Development team
• Create an AMDC-USR Budget Impact Model• Assist with the development of CMS and commercial payer engagement materials• Conduct research and create library for government and payer policies that will be relevant for AMDC• Assist with provider mapping projects for AMDC indications to uncover high-volume treatment centers for specific indications
• MBA with Economics focus preferred; SPEA/MPH; General MBA or business undergraduate
• No work experience required, but educational requirements above are required. Prior internship experience within economics, public health or other business function, especially within the pharma, biologic or device industry preferred.
• Advanced proficiency in MS Office, specifically, advanced knowledge of Project, Adobe, OneNote, Excel, Word and PowerPoint; Expert in Outlook• Proficiency or comfort level working with material of a highly technical or scientific nature.
• Maintain regular and punctual attendance• Must maintain company quality and safety standards• Ability to work in collaborative and independent work situations and environments with minimal supervision• Maintain composure and competence under stressful situations; demonstrate flexibility and adaptability• Must work and interact effectively and professionally with and for others throughout various levels of the global organization to achieve company goals• Trainability• Must have effective verbal, written and interpersonal skills
• Remote/Field Based: General office or home office setting
Posting Date9 hours ago(3/26/2021 10:50 AM)
Job Location(s)Pittsburgh PA United States
CompanyCook Myosite Inc.