We are currently seeking an Expeditor to join our team in our Houston, TX 77073 location.
Craig International Supplies Inc. is a market leader in oilfield procurement Craig International offers an effective and efficient alternative to in-house management of procurement for the international oil and gas industry. By combining global sourcing and management services with genuine buying power and rapid response, we take pride in delivering a high-quality, outsourced service. To learn more about us, please visit www.craig-group.com
- To Expedite all purchase orders from placement to delivery. Working alongside procurement and finance teams.
- Entry Level position with a strong possibility for growth; with a company showing a proving track record.
Job Duties and Responsibilities: Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned
- Expedite all orders placed with one of Craig International’s major clients – via phone calls and emails.
- Communicate all information to the internal team and external client.
- Maintain reports based on the expedited data; ensuring up-to-date information visible.
- Assist buyers with logistics, customs, etc.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma
- Associate’s Degree a plus
- 1-3 experience as an Expeditor is a plus
Required Abilities and Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong Work Ethic
- Strong organizational and detailed skills
- Problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive market-based salary, commensurate with experience and education
- Comprehensive benefits package available
To Apply: Please submit your cover letter, salary expectations, and resume to Bruce.Cormie@Craig-Group.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Please no phone calls or agency submissions!