We are currently seeking an experienced Junior Buyer to join our team in our Houston, TX 77073 location.
Craig International Supplies Inc. is a market leader in oilfield procurement Craig International offers an effective and efficient alternative to in-house management of procurement for the international oil and gas industry. By combining global sourcing and management services with genuine buying power and rapid response, we take pride in delivering a high-quality, outsourced service. To learn more please visit www.craig-group
The focal point of support for the client; sourcing and procuring all requirements. Negotiating optimal pricing and commercial terms. Working alongside procurement and finance teams.
Job Duties and Responsibilities: Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned
- Manage all aspects of procurement-related activities against allocated projects and contracts, including liaising with clients
- Sources and supplies goods from the inquiry stage to dispatch and preparing quotes. You will be expected to effectively source a diverse range of products relating to upstream and downstream activity.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma
- Associate’s Degree a plus
- 1-3 experience as a Buyer or in a Procurement role a plus
Required Abilities and Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong negotiating & sourcing skills
- Strong organizational and detailed skills
- Problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive market-based salary, commensurate with experience and education
- Comprehensive benefits package available
To Apply: Please submit your cover letter, salary expectations, and resume to Bruce.Cormie@Craig-Group.com