CrossBorder Solutions has offices in New York City, Tarrytown NY, St. Petersburg FL, London and Argentina. We are currently in hypergrowth mode and seeking new talent in Austin TX, Houston TX and Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Sales Development Representatives (SDR) at CrossBorder Solutions will create interest in our product offering and bring prospects to a demo. Specifically, you will blend web prospecting with phone and email communication. You will handle lead qualification and help convert leads into clients. While it is an entry-level sales position, it is an essential component of the CrossBorder Solutions sales pod. As such, you will be closely mentored and developed by enterprise sales professionals.
We work with a diverse client base across numerous industries in the international tax arena of transfer pricing.
- Prospect for new clients through both phone calls and emails at high-volume with an eye toward exceeding expectations
- Look for new potential client accounts and making the first contact with those accounts to create interest
- Schedule demos of the CrossBorder Solutions platform prospects
- Work with Account Executives to ensure qualified leads convert into paid
- clients by getting them conducive information about CrossBorder Solutions’ products
What You Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience, with a history of overachieving targets, in new business acquisition
- Strong desire to move up within a sales organization
- 4H’s: Happy, Helpful, Humble and Hungry
What’s In It For You:
Great team culture, career development, great compensation package and benefits, and an unparalleled experience as part of one of the most advanced teams in the world. With a company culture that provides ample opportunities to be recognized, build valuable skills, and grow your career.
About CrossBorder Solutions:
We are a pre-IPO SaaS company and the global leader in AI tax solutions for multinational corporations worldwide. We are experiencing hyper-growth as large companies cut back on consulting services and replace them with technology-driven solutions. Since its launch, CrossBorder Solutions has experienced over 200% year-over-year growth. Recently we completed a $65 million Series B investment led by Insight Partners, the leading global private equity firm. www.insightpartners.com
We are committed to promoting the values of diversity and inclusion throughout the business. Whether it is through recruitment, retention, career progression or training and development, we are committed to improving opportunities for our people regardless of their background or circumstances.