If you wish to be considered for a position at Crowe, you need to also create your student profile on the Crowe Careers page using this link:
Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here:
At Crowe LLP, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today’s complex business issues. Crowe’s accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their commitment to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our commitment to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a “Best Place to Work.” We are 75 years strong and still growing. Come grow with us!
Are you looking for a meaningful internship? At Crowe, we believe that the primary function of an accounting internship is to familiarize students with public accounting through meaningful participation on a variety of engagements.
Tax Interns at Crowe will work together with the tax team to provide clients service in manufacturing, retail, construction, distribution, and diversified financials industries. Responsibilities may include:
Assist alongside Crowe professional on the preparation of tax returns
Basic tax research
Learning foundations of tax concepts needed as a tax professional.
In addition, Tax Interns may have diverse opportunities to work as a team member on both domestic and international client engagements.
We provide our interns and professionals with the appropriate level of training, opportunities and support enabling them to take on additional responsibilities and encounter a broader range of experiences earlier in their careers. Join us and experience a career with an impact!
Skills & Requirements:
Applicants should meet the following qualifications:
- Outstanding academic performance in Accounting
- Strong academic credentials – Minimum major and cumulative GPA of 3.0 required. Minimum major and cumulative GPA of 3.2 preferred
- Proficient with Excel
- Relevant work experience (e.g. internships, summer positions, school jobs)
- Accounting majors are required to meet 150 credit hours by start date (before beginning full-time employment)
- Demonstrated leadership, problem solving, and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple assignments
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment with professionals of all levels
- Desire to travel
- Available to work/travel evenings or weekends (Saturday and/or Sunday)
- Authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis without future sponsorship
- Car may be required to travel to client site
About the Team:
Crowe LLP Tax develops lasting relationships with clients by providing value, knowledge and strategy focus. As part of the Crowe Tax group, you will be part of a collaborative team with deep specialization. We use proactive approaches and innovative tax technology to provide high quality tax services to our clients. If you are committed to client excellence, want to be part of a growing organization and are looking to expand professionally, then Crowe LLP is the place for you! Learn more about our Tax team
How You Can Grow:
We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will have the chance to meet on a consistent basis with your Career Coach that will guide you in your career goals and aspirations. Learn more about where talent can prosper!