Cvent is an Event Management Software company established in 1999, headquartered in US Virginia, Washington DC. Reggie Aggarwal is the Founder & CEO of the company. Spread across 4 continents with additional offices in Portland, Austin, Atlanta, LA, London, Germany, Australia, Singapore, Dubai and Canada. Cvent India office was established in 2004 and is based out of DLF cyber city Gurgaon. Cvent caters to Event and Meetings planning Industry and is the global leader in this space. This industry is the 22nd largest industry in the U.S. at a high level, we divide our product in two verticals – Event Cloud and Hospitality Cloud. Our India office is replica of US Office and have all divisions like – Marketing, Sales, Client Services, Technology, Finance, HR and Sales Operations, and have 4200+ employees globally of which 1700+ are in India office.
About the internship:
Coordinate with Recruiter/Hiring managers to identify staffing needs
Develop candidate talent pipelines through sourcing channels, recruitment campaigns, internet searches, networking groups, social media, database search, and referral.
Plan and schedule interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews, in consultation with Recruiter/Hiring Manager.
Conducting Aptitude test through zoom.
Scheduling candidate interview with Recruiter/Hiring Manager
Pre and post joining documentation formalities of candidates.
Who can apply:
· Only those students or freshers can apply who are available for full time internship.
· We are looking for someone who is looking to excel as a TA/HR.
· Good understanding of the hiring process
· Excellent at articulating and communicating the employer brand.
· Graduate from a reputed college. MBA/PGDM – HR is a big plus.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Experience in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment is a big plus.
· Females willing to restart their career may also apply.