D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator. The right candidate will support the Marketing Manager and sales team, overseeing the coordination of various projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Update, maintain and create website presences on a division, community and home-specific level
- Manage social media presence and online reputation on behalf of communities and the division.
- Strategize, plan, maintain and manage content of all social media initiatives through Facebook.
- Ensure all content is accurate and approved.
- Report on the growth and analytics of social media content.
- Determine target audience, devise ad campaigns and launch to generate leads for business.
- Complete website changes and updates to community plans, pricing, inventory and photography through the company’s content management platform, Sitecore CMS.
- Plan and execute community events by budgeting, hiring vendors, purchasing event supplies and giveaways, and attending each event to set up, manage, and tear down.
- Review all incoming marketing requests and fill sales team’s orders as needed.
- Support the sales team in communication with the broker community.
- Assist in brainstorming, coordinating and executing community specific marketing initiatives to increase sales traffic.
- Coordinate with other departments on the creation and maintenance of marketing materials.
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Conduct all business in a professional and ethical manner to serve customers and increase the goodwill and profit of the company.
- Able to work overtime
- Able to travel overnight
- Minimum of Associate’s degree and/or two to three years of digital marketing experience and/or training (Bachelor’s preferred)
- Knowledge of SEM including meta tags, Panda and Penguin optimization algorithms, and PPC management
- Knowledge of MLS and realtor sites such as Zillow and Realtor.com
- Experience in Google Analytics, social media sites, and photography and video editing software
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written oral form or via DRH applications
- Proficiency with MS Office and Adobe Suite
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail and creative thinking
- Ability to work independently and part of a collaborative team
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Ability to manage multiple functions and roles concurrently
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including:
• Medical, Vision and Dental
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Flex Spending Accounts
• Life Insurance
• Vacation, Sick, Personal Time and Company Holidays
Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton, America’s Builder.