Fast-growing finance and technology service provider in to investment management companies has an excellent opportunity for an Investor Services Associate. They are searching for a future leader who can make an immediate impact on their team.
Dagen Personnel is a third party recruiting company.
The investor Services Associate will execute the following tasks within the guidelines and procedures provided by the company and under the supervision and guidance of a supervisor and manager. Every Investor Services Associate will receive the requisite Induction Training in addition to both compulsory training (AML/KYC) and optional training.
The Company operates a client-focused structure that provides a wide range of experiences to all levels of employees. As such, the successful candidate should be flexible and willing to adapt.
- Review investor transaction instructions to ensure all requisite information is provided. Follow up with the investor for further clarification where required
- Liaise with investors to obtain fully executed transaction instructions
- Liaise with investors to ensure subscription proceeds are provided timely
- Ensure appropriate AML/KYC documentation is provided by investors
- Ensure appropriate FATCA/CRS documentation is provided by investors
- Reconcile the subscription/redemption bank account daily, and notify all discrepancies to the supervisor
- Preparation of wire transfers to Prime Brokers, Investors and for payment of fees
- Investor Reporting – prepare investor reports, including but not limited to investor statements and Contract Notes for distribution to investors
- Client Reporting – prepare client reports, including but not limited to, Capital Activity Report, ERISA Report, Authorised Share Capital Reports for distribution to clients
- General Investor Services – fielding general requests from investors including, but not limited to, requests for duplicate investors statements, inquiries on previous transaction activities, performance requests while at all times ensuring that all communication is with an authorized person
- Distribution of Fund Performance in line with client requirements
- Preparation of investor audit requests
College graduates with a minimum of 3.0 GPA
- Flexible in terms of their approach and work ethic
- Focused and results orientated
- Self-motivated and have the ability to work on their own as well as part of a team
- IT Literate
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
Compensation is $60,000.