The Intern, Human Resources (HR) assists the HR department with projects and initiatives to gain exposure and experience in the HR field. This is a 10-week paid internship, working 30 hours per week.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provides support on a range of culture enhancement and employee engagement activities.
• Assists with recruitment activities and onboarding.
• Assists with HRIS recordkeeping.
• Updates and creates a variety of HR documents.
• Assists with various HR projects and research.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Must be actively pursuing an associate’s or bachelor’s degree in Human Resources.
• Experience with Microsoft Office 365, specifically Word and PowerPoint.
• Demonstrated commitment to valuing diversity and contributing to an inclusive working environment.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Must be detail oriented and deadline driven. Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills. Must work well in a team environment and be able to interact with Bar members, volunteers, vendors, the public, and Bar employees.
• Must work well under pressure, possess excellent organizational abilities, and able to manage several priorities in a day.
• Must be adaptable, creative, and self-motivated.
• Ability to handle and maintain the confidentiality of highly sensitive information.
This is not an attempt to list all essential functions of this position. Job duties may change over time based on organizational/department needs.