Round Rock, Texas, United States
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as an Inside Sales Intern in our Commercial Sales organization.
The Dell Inside Sales internship is a unique opportunity for the next generation of sales professionals to get training and real-world experience working with business to business (“B2B”) account sets. As an Inside Sales Intern you will learn about our culture and portfolio of products and participate in fundamental sales training on researching customers and communicating solutions to meet their needs. Throughout the internship, you will receive real-time performance feedback and mentoring, build business acumen and gain real sales experience. Our team ensures every customer interaction is exceptional and tailored to meet the customer’s unique needs.
You will be the driving force behind our high-level customer interaction, responsible for selling ground-breaking products by cultivating relationships as a trusted advisor. Upon successful completion of the internship, you will have the opportunity to be considered for a full-time role through Sales Academy, our unique, accelerated training program for new Inside Sales Account Managers.
If you’re the kind of person who can make world-class technology even more irresistible, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
• Focus on building relationships and becoming a trusted technology advisor to our customers.
• With guidance from manager, identify neglected and potential new customer accounts.
• Conduct background research to identify customer needs.
• Call potential customers and utilize strategic probing to identify, evaluate, and recommend potential business solutions.
• Set appointments with customers for follow-up contact from Inside Sales Representatives or Account Executives on your team. • Support other strategic projects and initiatives as assigned by your manager.
• 0-1+ years of sales or customer service experience
• Pursuing a bachelor’s degree, with a target graduation in 2021
• Driven and results focused; strong verbal and written communication skills; attention to detail and organized; ability to solve problems and to be adaptable
• Strong interest in technology, including computer hardware, software, & peripherals
• Ability to be a trusted business advisor to the customer and to develop an in-depth knowledge of Dell’s technology, products and services to help customers
Why work with us?
• Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
• When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
• Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
• We reward our team members for their hard work and invest in their health, wellness, and career development.
How to Apply