Client Solutions Group Undergraduate Marketing Rotation Program
As a global business with game-changing products, there’s always scope for Dell Technologies to grow sales and expand market share. So, a highly skilled Product Marketing team is essential. Our team has real vision. They develop and implement strategic approaches to solutions and technology marketing that put our products and services at the forefront of our customers’ minds. Always ready to adjust strategies in response to market change and competition, the team works closely with sales, product partners and vendors. Crucially, their remit goes beyond the customer value proposition to making sure product development is informed by customer insights
Join us as a Product Marketing Analyst on our North America Marketing Operations team in Round Rock, TX to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
Client Solutions Group (CSG) Undergraduate Marketing Rotation Program is designed to build a team of diverse and well-rounded Marketing professionals who have an entrepreneurial spirit, think strategically, turn tough problems into opportunities and lead with optimism in challenged markets. Team members in the program will rotate through three assignments (each 1 year-long) across COC functions in three years – Participants typically experience a project/program position, a marketing operation/analytics position, and a product marketing position.
· Plan, launch and manage the lifecycle of commercial client products
· Develop pricing strategy and provide competitive & marketing insights
· Create demand plans that help develop a business unit outlook which in turn guide finance & supply chain
· Define, develop and execute online go-to-market strategies to grow online revenues
· Analyse Global data sets to provide business insights that influence executive level leaders to help make critical business decisions
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
· Bachelor’s degree with concentration in Marketing, Business Administration, Business Management, Economics, Business Analytics, Finance or other related discipline
· Prior internship or co-op experience recommended
· Involvement in extra-curricular activities/community service/employment outside of classroom work
· Graduate by the program start date July 2022
· Demonstrated skills in fact-based analysis, presentation, and interpersonal interaction
· Expert problem solving and quantitative analytical skills
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.