Dell Technologies Services
Undergrad Sales Internship- Summer 2022
Round Rock, TX, & Remote
Join us as an Undergraduate Services Sales Intern on our Services Sales team to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As an Undergraduate Services Sales Intern, you will be responsible for using a combination of inside sales skills, analytical thinking and be accountable for delivering technical solutions, products and/or services that address customer needs with varying complexity. You will work with Services Sales Representatives on the inner workings of sales operations gaining insight on how customers’ needs drive Dell’s sales process. If you join us for a 2nd summer, the continuation of the internship is either a leadership track or a technical track.
· Receive regular coaching and mentoring from experienced senior representatives
· Be exposed to the inner workings of sales operations
· Identify customer needs/requirements and recommend the appropriate products ad solutions
· Interact regularly with sales team
· Remain up to date on new product, technology and services offered
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
· Work effectively in a team environment
· Manage time and prioritize effectively
· Demonstrate an ability to cope with a complex and changing environment
· Some college course work in sales and/or prior sales experience
· To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment via status.
· Be in a sales program at university
· Familiarity with salesforce.com
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.