How to Apply Instructions
1. Campus Career Center Application: When applying through your Campus Career Center, you will need to submit your resume and unofficial transcripts. Please submit your resume and unofficial transcripts on both the campus career center as well as on the Deloitte career site. You may use the following naming convention when naming your documents First, Last, type of document_Date (e.g. John Doe Resume_09_15_20).
2. Deloitte Website Application: You are required to apply through the Deloitte website for legal purposes. Please go to Here and complete a profile.
3. Required Survey: Please fill out this survey: Survey
Audit & Assurance Staff Intern
The internship program provides an introduction to audit. As an intern in Deloitte’s Audit practice, you’ll experience the auditing profession from a real-world perspective. You’ll get in-depth exposure to the auditing profession and learn more about the day-to-day responsibilities of an auditor. You’ll receive guidance and work closely with experienced audit professionals, as well as have the opportunity to participate in networking activities. You’ll have exposure to issues shaping and affecting the profession today as well as topics related to your own career development. Your counselor will serve as a vital source of information and advice, offering timely, constructive feedback on your performance.
Work you’ll do
During your internship, you’ll sharpen your analytical skills as you audit client financials, transactions and internal control processes. You’ll work with audit team members and learn how to apply concepts of risk assessment and how to design and perform audit procedures responsive to those risks. You will execute these audit procedures using our cutting-edge audit tools and technologies that use artificial intelligence, advanced analytics, data visualizations and process flow automation to perform data interrogation and analysis of client data.
Our team culture is collaborative and encourages team members to take initiative and seek on-the-job learning opportunities. Our audit professionals are committed to excellence and to enhancing the trust of the investing public and capital markets. Quality is our top priority, and by focusing on innovation, we continue to raise the bar on quality and deliver greater value to our clients. Learn more about Deloitte Audit.
• Pursuing a Bachelor of Science/Business Administration of Science degree in Accounting or related field
• Definitive plans for meeting minimum requirements for CPA eligibility
• Strong academic track record, minimum GPA of 3.0
• Travel up to 80% (While 80% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
· Master of Science in Accounting or related field
· Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills
· Proven leadership skills demonstrating strong judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
· Proven experience working independently and managing multiple assignments in a dynamic environment
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. But don’t take our word for it: Be inspired by the stories of our people.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.