Supply Chain Consultant
As a Consultant on our Supply Chain team you’ll work side-by-side with innovative and strategic thought leaders and stay ahead of the rapidly evolving world of business. You’ll help clients transform their value chains into competitive advantages by driving proactive insights and decision making, and you’ll tackle our clients’ most complex business issues.
Work You’ll Do
As a Consultant, you’ll work with diverse global clients across a wide range of industries. You will have a variety of client-facing responsibilities such as diagnosing issues using advanced analytical techniques, interviewing staff, formulating and making recommendations, and helping clients implement proposed solutions.
Supply Chain and Network Operations (SCNO)
SCNO Consultants will work across a wide variety of industries and teams on activities such as the following:
- Define and implement enterprise, customer and operating model strategies, while measuring operation performance
- Transform the “heart of the business” and advise clients on leading practices, standardized procedures and tools for global operation
- Build models, policies, practices, and procedures for complex value chains
- Advise clients on how to gain competitive advantage, grow their business and achieve cost and margin targets
- Help clients innovate and transform their current business models and customer experiences by leveraging advanced analytics, digital, and cognitive technologies
- Manage workstreams on large-scale projects in a collaborative environment with client and Deloitte team members
- Masters in process (with expected graduation no later than August 2022) or completed in these or related areas of study:
o Supply Chain
o Operations Research
o Computer Science
o Business Analytics and Information Management
o Management and Data Science (e.g., machine learning, applied statistics)
- Strong academic track record
- Relevant experience in one or more of the following areas: Supply Chain Strategy, Supply Chain Analytics, Supply Chain Planning/S&OP, Sourcing & Procurement, Product Development, Product Commercialization, Logistics & Distribution, or Lean Operations/Smart Manufacturing/Manufacturing Engineering
- Proficiency in MS PowerPoint and Excel
- Technical proficiency in Tableau, SQL, MS Access, Python and/or R, Internet of Things
- General understanding of programming languages and agile software development life cycles
- Ability to travel 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our People and Culture
Our inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. But don’t take our word for it: Be inspired by the stories of our people.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
Additional Information for this posting
The start date for these positions will be in 2022. Openings for this position are in these specific locations: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Detroit, Los Angeles, McLean, New York, Philadelphia, San Jose
1. Apply via the Deloitte website by going to https://deloitteus.avature.net/su/7d6b30319cfae265 and complete a profile.
2. Apply via Symplicity.