How to Apply Instructions
Campus Career Center Application: When applying through your Campus Career Center, you will need to submit your resume and unofficial transcripts. Please submit your resume and unofficial transcripts on both the campus career center as well as on the Deloitte career site.â€¯You may use the following naming convention when naming your documents First, Last, type of document_Date (e.g. John Doe Resume_09_15_20).
Deloitte Website Application: You are required to apply through the Deloitte website for legal purposes. Please go to here and complete a profile.
Required Survey: Please fill out this survey: here
Deloitte Risk & Financial Advisory Analyst – Cyber
Have a passion for solving the toughest cyber problems? Our clients are large, complex organizations that constantly evolve and innovate to build better products and services and serve their customers and constituents in new ways. In the process, they encounter new cyber risks and an increasingly sophisticated cyber threat terrain. The work we do to help them address cyber risk is increasingly important to their success – and to the strength of the economy and public security.
Work You’ll Do
As a Cyber Analyst, you’ll work with our diverse teams of leading professionals to help design and implement solutions to some of today’s toughest cyber challenges so they can achieve business growth and manage operational risk. You’ll build on your foundations in Information Technology and Business to design and implement business-aligned cyber risk management programs, processes, and solutions that help clients focus their investments on key information technology risks.
Specific areas of work could include:
· Deploying various technologies to establish data privacy and security controls
· Helping to improve application security
· Managing system and software vulnerabilities
· Establishing methods for securing connected or “smart” devices
· Developing advanced cyber monitoring and security analytics solutions
· Establishing cyber crisis management capabilities
· Designing and delivering business-focused cyber wargames to prepare our clients with advanced techniques for responding to continually evolving cyber-attacks
· Providing cyber forensics and incident response support
Regardless of project type, your work will require:
· Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects/assignments/responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
· Demonstrated leadership and strong verbal and written communication skills
· Demonstrated problem solving and critical thinking skills
As the world becomes smaller and more connected, Deloitte Cyber provides the next-generation capabilities that help clients address evolving cyber threats. Our programs and offerings enhance an organization’s ability to detect and respond faster, build resilience, innovate and experiment, and collaborate more effectively.
The result is a dynamic environment for experienced cyber professionals. We continually refresh our technical and global knowledge. We work with the leading software and technology companies in the security and business space. We go well beyond strategy to cover implementation, testing, and managing. And we’re doing all of that in the face of daunting challenges and in support of vital imperatives for Deloitte and its clients. As a part of the Deloitte team, you won’t just be working in cyber, you’ll be working at the leading edge of cyber.
Learn more about Deloitte Cyber.
· Bachelor or Master of Science/Business Administration with a concentration in computer science, information systems, information security, math, decision sciences, risk management, engineering (mechanical, electrical, industrial) or other business/technology disciplines
· Travel up to 80% may be required, depending on role and location. (While 80% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
· Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
· Strong academic track record (GPA of 3.2 preferred)
· Relevant work experience or work experience in a professional environment (e.g. internships, summer positions, school jobs)
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. But don’t take our word for it: Be inspired by the stories of our people.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.