Looking to start your career with a dynamic, growing and GLOBAL organization? DHL could be the right fit for YOU. When you make the choice to join DHL, you’re making the choice to invest in yourself and set your sales career in motion. DHL is the world’s leader in international express delivery services reaching over 220 countries and territories across the globe. Our sales professionals are the driving force behind our growth and we are looking for dynamic individuals to join our sales team.
Our Direct Channel Sales team is the catalyst for launching your sales career. This team, based in our state-of-the-art Customer Resource Center in Tempe, AZ, is comprised of over 100 team members all focused on one thing: expanding DHL’s small account portfolio.
What the role entails:
- Manage a portfolio of existing and potential customers
- Advise and consult clients on their international shipping needs
- Collaborate with a variety of teams across DHL’s network in order to ensure all client’s needs are exceeded
- Generate revenue for DHL and, intern, generate commission for yourself. With a competitive incentive plan, you have the ability to drive your earnings potential
What we’re looking for:
- Candidates who want a career in sales with tons of growth and earnings potential
- Curious mindset with willingness to learn
- Strong communicator with outstanding virtual presence
- Self-motivated individuals with drive to plan and execute sales generation
- Commitment to exceed targets while working in a fast-paced environment
- Geographically mobile with a global mindset!
- Bachelor’s degree
What we provide:
- A collaborative, supportive culture. You’ll be surrounded by sales experts who want you to succeed. Our managers are hired and promoted based on their ability to cultivate a healthy team atmosphere while developing sales talent.
- Tremendous growth opportunity. We offer a career progression plan that allows you to take your sales career in many directions. After spending 12-18 months in the Inside Sales role, you’ll have the opportunity to transition into one of many Field Sales positions across the US.
- World-class training. Not only will you become a Certified International Specialist, but DHL has a dedicated training team for our sales professionals. Life-long learning is an integral part of our organization.
- Comprehensive Sales Incentive Plan, competitive wages, robust benefits package, up to 3 weeks of renewal time (to start) and relocation assistance
DHL is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
About DHL Express
At DHL Express we are the global leaders in international logistics. Founded in San Francisco in 1969, we have now expanded to over 220 countries around the world with our international headquarters in Bonn, Germany. Our global network provides an abundance of growth opportunities for our employees in Sales, Operations, Customer Service and more! DHL is dedicated to being a great place to work and has been certified as a Top employer in the United States for 2019 and is the only company recognized in all regions for its commitment to support and develop its employees worldwide. At DHL we’ve also embraced our commitment to social responsibility by supporting climate protection, disaster management and education.