SOR (Sales and Operations Rotation Program)
DistributionNOW’s SOR Program attracts impressive high-potential recent college graduates and effectively hires trains and exposes them to our business through relevant applicable work projects. We can guarantee our year-long rotational program will accelerate your learning, development, and success
START YOUR CAREER NOW.
The Sales and Operations Rotation Program offers an entire year of a rotational experience traveling to different locations, learning various areas of the business while you grasp the overview of DistributionNOW’s business model, process, and overall strategy. In this role you will have direct contact with both customers and vendors and will ensure the highest level of service as a representative of DistributionNOW.
- Directly support business development efforts to cultivate and grow customer base
- Support efforts to exceed sales goals, increase market share and improve customer satisfaction
- Represent DistributionNOW in a professional manner, emphasizing excellent customer service
- Accurately create work orders and process invoices
- Interact with both customers and vendors to complete sales orders
- Responsible for entire order process, including order creation through delivery paperwork, and maintaining organized records
- Receive freight shipments of stock inventory and verify accuracy for material received from vendors
- Assist customers with products and services
- Review packing list/order with customers for accuracy
- Responsible for the cleanliness and neat appearance of the warehouse
- Load and unload trucks, safely utilizing material handling equipment, when necessary.
- Responsible for daily cycle count, and relaying cycle count and other pertinent information to the Warehouse Supervisor/Lead and the Branch Manager, when necessary
- Deliver supplies to rig and production sites, ensuring the proper material is delivered on time, safely, and according to customer policies
- Direct focus on material management to improve customer relations and distribution product (service).
- Other duties, as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent work experience
- Ability to initiate and adapt to change, and work as part of small and large teams
- Goal-oriented with the ability to multi-task under pressure in fast-paced work environment
- Outgoing, self-motivated and willing to receive direction
- MS Office skills (Excel and Word) and SAP knowledge preferred
- Experience in inside sales/customer service role a plus
- Detail-oriented, organized and analytical
- Must have current, valid driver’s license and acceptable record at all times
- Must be able to physically lift up to 40 lbs.
- Oral and written communication skills, both internal and external
- Relationship-building abilities with both customers and co-workers
- Strong work ethic, integrity, and dedication to results
- Willingness to travel
- Positive yet aggressive attitude
- Willingness to relocate within the US
- Presentation and negotiation skills
- Competitive Salary + bonus
- 401(k)/ Retirement savings
- Comprehensive Benefits (medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage)
- Career growth opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Paid vacation/holidays