Interested in learning more about what a career at Doeren Mayhew holds for you? Join us for our Go Beyond Virtual Series, where accounting and business majors will hear from various accounting professionals at Doeren Mayhew. During these interactive virtual sessions, attendees will have an opportunity to delve into our various service lines, from audit to tax, international services, advisory, and forensic accounting. In addition, you will engage in accounting related activities and exercises, and immerse yourself into the Doeren Mayhew culture.
What Makes You Eligible
- College student interested in pursuing Accounting as a career
- Current cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher; 3.2 or higher in any accounting course
- Completion of no more than two introductory accounting courses by Summer 2021 (students with zero accounting courses are eligible to participate)
- Strong interest in pursuing a career in public accounting
- Demonstrate drive and motivation to succeed
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment, as well as independently
- Proven leadership skills via work experience and/or extracurricular activities
- High degree of curiosity, willingness to learn and enthusiasm
How to Apply
Applications are due March 15, 2021. Submit the following information to your school’s website career website.
1. Current resume
2. Copy of unofficial transcripts to include current courses