Sales and Business Development
eCubed is the leading provider of talent management and talent acquisition.
We utilized the latest methodologies and subject matter experts to provide a unique training and onboarding experience.
We are looking for a Business Development person to join our team and promote our products to the market. You will need to be a strong communicator and passionate about driving business objectives and identifying opportunities.
You must have the ability to drive opportunities to success.
Feel comfortable and capable of managing difficult tasks with little supervision. Must also be able to work with our cross-functional teams and clients. Must demonstrate the ability to work in a rapid, agile environment and display robust, proactive problem solving and troubleshooting capabilities.
· Must have at least one or more years’ of relevant experience
· Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, technical, or other related major. An MBA prefer
· Strong research and market analysis skills are necessary
· Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and other MS applications
· Action-oriented individual with the ability to: identify opportunity; adapt to change; work independently; and prioritize tasks/responsibilities
· Possess drive and desire to finish first regardless of opposition or obstacles
· Strong customer service and service recovery skills
· Interpersonal skills to include the ability to form constructive and productive relationships with clients and customers
· Attentive and active listening skills
· Effective verbal and written communication skills and strong presentation skills with the ability to adjust accordingly for a variety of audiences
· Grow Sales Pipeline.
. Develop sales and marketing documents, sales message, and presentations
· Maintain Good Customers Relationship
· Execute sales call via telephone, WebEx, or face-to-face to increase profitable sales growth and territory penetration.
· Establish and develop customer relationships by evaluating customer accounts’ needs and opportunities
· Negotiating effectively to overcome obstacles and gain customer commitment.
· Adjust strategy to achieve sales goals and objectives.
· Maintain knowledge of products, services, competitive activities, and other general information of interest to customers.
· Collaborate with other sales team members to share best practices and drive account growth.
· Document all account activity in the CRM system.
· Perform other related duties as required or requested.