LABS196 Paid Internships
Marketing and PR Internship (20 positions):
• You are interested in tech, startups, blockchain, crypto and you are eager to learn about the VC industry.
• You are excellent in writing, editing, social media, and general communication.
• At LABS196, interns will learn productivity tools like MailChimp, Excel, OneDrive, SharePoint, Adobe Spark, Adobe Photoshop, Hootsuite, and Zoho.
• You are quick, efficient, and straight to the point.
• You will be encouraged to share your ideas and previous experiences with the team.
• You will be provided with excellent support and coaching to get the best out of your internship.
To qualify, a candidate must be or have:
• Currently a college junior or senior studying marketing, communication, finance, journalism, or a related discipline.
• Strong overall academic record.
• Desire to work in a fast-paced technology-focused business.
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
• Fluent reading, speaking, and writing in English. Additional language knowledge is a plus.
• Demonstrated project management, teamwork, and problem-solving skills.
• Effective organization and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines.
• Integrity within a professional environment.
• Intern will assist the development team with in-house projects and initiatives with guidance from supervisor/mentor within the office.
• Intern will meet regularly with supervisor to discuss progress and weekly goals.
• At the end of the internship, the student will receive an evaluation to assess their program and discuss the internship environment.
** This is a paid internship of 3-months with both part-time 20 hrs./week and full-time 40 hrs./week options. The intern will receive a sum for the internship that meets the federal minimum requirements. **
Must have work authorization in the US. Unfortunately, we do not sponsor any work visas currently. The internship offer is subject to I verify approval and background verification.