Accounting Position with small family office
Provides management with financial information by inputing data, researching and analyzing accounts and then preparing financial statements
1. Will be responsible for entire accounting cycle.
2. Prepares receivables by posting income to spreadsheet and to Quickbooks.
3. Prepares purchase orders and payables by posting expenses and assigning account numbers and cash management.
4. Reconciles all bank accounts using QuickBooks Enterprise. Reconciles receivable to Quickbooks.
5. Prepares consolidated internal and external financial statements to a budget by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger system.
6. Prepares forecast and budgets.
7. Analyzes information and options by developing spreadsheet reports; verifying information
8 Answers accounting and financial questions for tax preparation by researching and interpreting data and preparing tax schedules.
9. Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential
Accounting, SFAS Rules, Reporting Skills, Deadline- Orientated, Time Management, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, QuickBooks and Microsoft Office Proficient, Productivity, Verbal Communication, General Math Skills.
May work remote until ready to open office.