Typical Day in the Life
A typical day in the life of an Audit Associate with Eide Bailly might include the following:
· Attend a client engagement meeting to determine timelines and goals of an audit.
· Research business trends within an industry to professionally represent a company and apply this knowledge to the client’s solutions, potentially developing new or additional business for the Firm.
· Prepare accounting-related reports through a paperless environment.
· Provide financial analysis upon completion of fieldwork in an effort to improve client internal controls and accounting procedures.
· Attend a technical training on Knowledge Coach (auditing software).
Who You Are
· You are inquisitive and enjoy learning about various client business processes and traveling to different locations to help clients (20-40 percent travel is required in the role).
· You like the challenge of in-charging engagements and providing constructive feedback to other team members.
· You are a multi-tasking master, and there has never been a deadline you could not meet.
· You have knowledge of and exposure to a variety of industries.
· You hold yourself to the highest professional standards and maintain strict client confidentiality.
· In addition to all of this, you have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and are working towards obtaining your CPA license.
Must be authorized to work in the United States permanently without the requirement of sponsorship at any point in the future.
Eide Bailly LLP offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Eide Bailly LLP is proud to be an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.