This job was posted by https://www.arjoblink.arkansas.gov : For more information, please see: https://www.arjoblink.arkansas.gov/ada/r/jobs/2691808
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We?re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
At Lilly, Oncology Sales Representatives are responsible for the dissemination of clinical information about Lilly Oncology’s products and services for patients with cancer to healthcare professionals including medical oncologists, oncology nurses, office managers, reimbursement manager, and pharmacists. You will work to support a growing portfolio while support the launch of future assents. To accomplish this goal, you will engage customers across the healthcare system, collaborating with a wide range of Lilly team members to create tailored engagements and customer-valued solutions. Use of data to expand the customer knowledge to make informed decisions will occur daily. You will create a multi-channel engagement plan that includes personalized touchpoints and non-personal promotions to amplify impact.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Educate, communicate, and support the treating clinicians and auxiliary team to ensure our products are utilized in the right patient with the right approach
- Establish a positive reputation for Lilly Oncology in key academic institutions and leading cancer centers
- Develop and implement a focused business plan, own the business, build account management plans, and manage/understand the territory
- Work effectively and collaboratively across the territory, district, region, and business unit
- Work strategically with key partners and stakeholders to ensure product availability.
- Maintain compliance with current guidelines
To achieve success, you will utilize your knowledge of business strategy to find opportunities for improvement and act on these opportunities. You will build a connection between science and patient outcomes to put the patient first with an exceptional Lilly experience. Demonstrated ability to adapt quickly to a changing environment and marketplace are key. You should be tenacious, resourceful, approachable and an effective communicator.
Basic Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s Degree plus any one of the following:
- 18 months selling experience (pharma or non-pharma), MBA, PharmD, or MS degree
- Valid driver?s license and acceptable driving record is required
- Proven track record as a high performing professional
- Professional Certification or License if required by a specific state
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Lilly does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position
Additional Skills/Preferences :
- Bilingual skills as aligned with territory and customer needs.
- Well established relationships with the key oncology cancer center and treating clinicians
- Proven track record as a high performing sales professional
- MBA/Master?s Degree
- Demonstrated longevity by having held less than 3 jobs in the past 5 years
- Strategic mind / Business Acumen: able to identify business opportunities through data / insights and build practical plans for implementation
- Customer mindset: think customer first, able to create connection between science and patient outcome to create value
- Effective communicator: ability to comprehend complex scientific information and communicate effectively
- Account Management: have knowledge in account management / treatment team approach, able to build trust and relationship with a highly complex customer group
- Tenacious and resourceful ? be determined, able to overcome adversity and leap forward
- Flexible & resilient – a quick change adaptor, able to respond to the changing marketplace and environment, able to deal with uncertainty and remain positive
- True collaborator ? ability to put ?we? ahead of ?me?, work effectively with others
Additional Information :
- 10-25% Some overnight travel and evening programs may be required
- Ability to provide secure and temperature-controlled location for product samples may be required.
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively ?Lilly?) are com