Preference is given to candidates in the University of Houston’s Sales Excellence Institute Program for Excellence in Selling.
Emission Advisors was founded in 2016 and has already become a leading broker and consultant in the growing environment credit trading markets. Come work for and report directly to an industry veteran of 20 years who has done over $1 billion dollars in environmental credit transactions in his career. Be exposed to the fascinating world of commodity trading via environmental credits. Emission Advisors was awarded US Emissions House of the Year in 2019 by Energy Risk and named to 2020 Inc 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies. Emission Advisors is a small firm with that start-up feel and each person has a significant responsibility
Activities include, but not limited to:
- Brokering and Trading Environmental Credits act direction of President of Emission Advisors
- Using existing database of contacts to mine for transactions
- Cold calling companies who buy and sell environmental credits
- Assist in company’s lead generation
- Collecting and analyzing data on the environmental credit markets
20-25 hours during Spring 2021 Semester
Possibilities exist for future employment after initial internship ends.
Intern to sign confidentially and non solicit agreement.