Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is one of the largest publicly traded partnerships and a leading North American provider of midstream energy services to producers and consumers of natural gas, NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals. Our services include: natural gas gathering, treating, processing, transportation and storage; NGL transportation, fractionation, storage and import and export terminals; crude oil gathering, transportation, storage and terminals; petrochemical and refined products transportation, storage and terminals; and a marine transportation business that operates primarily on the United States inland and Intracoastal Waterway systems. The partnership’s assets include approximately 50,000 miles of pipelines; 260 million barrels of storage capacity for NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals; and 14 billion cubic feet of natural gas storage capacity.
Make the most of your talents in a fast-paced environment driven by people who strive for achievement. Enjoy corporate strength, stability, and a rewarding career at a growing industry-leading and diverse operating company with a track record for success. Tap into the professional possibilities of Enterprise Products Company.
The Contract Analyst is a role within Risk Control, Contract Administration group supporting Enterprise Products’ Refined Products marketing group and other affiliated marketing groups with focus on ensuring all contractual commitments are processed through our work processes and systems in a timely and accurate manner and compliant with corporate policies and regulated exchange rules. This high exposure position is deadline driven with constant interactions with groups not limited to commercial, marketing risk management, risk control, scheduling, and accounting. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Monitor and enter contractual commitments (e.g. physical derivatives, financial derivatives, EFPs, storage, blending transactions) each trading day into RightAngle.
- Specialize knowledge in distillate and gasoline commodities and renewable energy credits.
- Draft contracts, amendments or exhibits by applying the established terms and conditions as negotiated by Marketing or Legal.
- Process, review, and distribute contracts, confirmations, amendments, exhibits and correspondence for various types of agreements.
- Store all contractual documentation in accordance with the Company document retention policy.
- Ensure marketing contractual commitments are properly authorized in accordance to Company policies.
- Ensure all contractual commitments’ terms and conditions are accurately captured in RightAngle.
- Reconcile affiliate-marketing transactions to ensure completeness and accuracies.
- Ensure compliance with SOX standards in documentation and tracking of contract preparation, maintenance and reporting processes.
- Professional interactions with internal and external customers are key to successful performance.
- Complete, accurate and timely responses to various internal and external requests to ensure all appropriate actions are taken and/or communicated to personnel.
- Add value through identifying and leading continuous improvement initiatives. Continuously research for new tools and ideas to increase efficiencies within the group, including the development of new processes and procedures.
The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Accounting or a related discipline is required.
- 2+ years of experience in contract administration, pricing, purchasing, procurement or a related discipline is required.
- 1+ years of experience with commodity marketing or trading (e.g. natural gas, natural gas liquids, crude oil, refined products, etc.) is preferred.
- 1+ years of experience in an energy sector (e.g. exploration, marine, truck transportation, etc.) is preferred.
- 1+ years of experience with an Energy Trading Risk Management (“ETRM”) systems like OpenLink Endur, RightAngle or Sungard Energy is preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Outlook, Word and Excel is required.
- Must have the ability to work, think independently and multi-task in fast-paced environment and coordinate with multiple company stakeholders.
- Must be able to prioritize work to handle tight deadlines.
- Must possess strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a diverse, fast-paced and team oriented environment with flexibility to work the hours needed to meet critical reporting and project deadlines is required.
- Must be extremely reliable.