Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is one of the largest publicly traded partnerships and a leading North American provider of midstream energy services to producers and consumers of natural gas, NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals. Our services include: natural gas gathering, treating, processing, transportation and storage; NGL transportation, fractionation, storage and import and export terminals; crude oil gathering, transportation, storage and terminals; petrochemical and refined products transportation, storage and terminals; and a marine transportation business that operates primarily on the United States inland and Intracoastal Waterway systems. The partnership’s assets include approximately 50,000 miles of pipelines; 260 million barrels of storage capacity for NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals; and 14 billion cubic feet of natural gas storage capacity.
Tap into the professional possibilities of the largest publicly traded energy partnership that features one of the most diversified cash flow streams in the midstream segment of the energy industry. With dynamic career opportunities and a creative and supportive environment, our unique midstream energy organization offers the chance to share and be recognized for your ideas. Join our team and increase your opportunities for success.
The Internal Control Compliance Analyst will support the Enterprise Products’ Sarbanes-Oxley compliance process. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct meetings with business teams to determine the best practices to be applied in process design reviews.
- Identify control weaknesses and recommending risk mitigation strategies.
- Evaluate internal control procedures and recommend new processes and/or controls.
- Analyze control failures and assist with remediation plans.
- Assist with the identification of suitable compensating/mitigating controls.
- Keep apprised of new Sarbanes-Oxley requirements and guidance (including PCAOB staff alerts).
- Participate in system implementation by assisting in the design of financial and IT processes, including development of internal controls and evaluation of control environment.
The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications:
- Covid vaccine is required.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is required.
- CPA or CIA certification is preferred.
- Knowledge of oil and gas business is preferred.
- Thorough understanding of accounting and industry concepts, practices and procedures.
- Detailed, organized and self-motivated with strong teamwork skills.
- Ability to learn quickly, adapt, and manage multiple priorities in a rapidly changing dynamic environment.
- Effective written and oral communication skills with all levels within the organization.
- The ability to facilitate and contribute to a team environment is required.