Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is one of the largest publicly traded partnerships and a leading North American provider of midstream energy services to producers and consumers of natural gas, NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals. Our services include: natural gas gathering, treating, processing, transportation and storage; NGL transportation, fractionation, storage and import and export terminals; crude oil gathering, transportation, storage and terminals; petrochemical and refined products transportation, storage and terminals; and a marine transportation business that operates primarily on the United States inland and Intracoastal Waterway systems. The partnership’s assets include approximately 50,000 miles of pipelines; 260 million barrels of storage capacity for NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals; and 14 billion cubic feet of natural gas storage capacity.
The Liquids Volume Control Analyst’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Reviews and submits approximately 108 reconciliations per month.
- Reviews and confirms all Frac Pool volume is recorded and balanced on the correct contracts.
- Calculates and confirms against MB the detailed Purity production from the Fracs at Mont Belveiu each month for Marketing and all 3rd parties.
- Reviews and compares Estream and Material Balance reports to Right Angle.
- Actualizes movements in Right Angle.
- Handles 3rd party customer confirmations.
- Assists with external, internal, and special audits.
- Explains prior period adjustments.
- Works effectively with other LVC groups to resolve inventory issues that cross areas.
The successful candidates will meet the following qualifications:
- Covid vaccine is required.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Mathematics is required.
- A minimum of 2 or more years of experience in the energy or oil and gas industry is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products, primarily Excel, is required.
- Hands-on experience with the OpenLink RightAngle application is preferred.
- Problem solving skills and decision making abilities are required.
- Excellent analytical skills and able to work through large amounts of data and numbers.
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to work with others in an open environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, are required.
- Must possess the desire and ability to work with detailed information in an organized manner.
- Must be a self-motivated team-player.