Who we are:
Would you like to work for a stable, secure, and fast-growing airline where you will be stimulated, challenged, and have the opportunity to develop your career? If so, read on! Come and work with the best of the best at Envoy Air where you will join a team committed to providing outstanding service.
Amazing employee flight privileges within the American Airlines global network
Training and development programs to take your career to the next level
Comprehensive health and life benefits (subject to location)
How will you make an impact?
Employee Services is a department that supports Envoy employee data processing and changes via SAP SuccessFactors. This department also handles employee inquiries regarding time and attendance, scheduling and payroll. This position with report to the Manager, Employee Services/Reporting & HRIS and will be responsible for ensuring employees are meeting SLAs, following company policies, procedures, making hiring recommendations, and strategic initiatives to improve the processes and level of customer service for the department. The supervisor will prepare monthly reports on the department SLAs for senior leadership. The position will ultimately be responsible for employee satisfaction and timely closing of payroll. The incumbent will work with all levels of management.
The Employee Services Team will partner with managers across the Ground Handling, Flight, Maintenance, and Admin organizations to support ~14000 employees. The employee base is comprised of 10 unique labor groups represented by 2 unions. This department will operate under a continuous improvement model adapting to business changes.
Who are we looking for?
• Experience with data entry (backend) in HRIS System
• Experience in dealing with unionized employee contracts with complex work rules
• Demonstrated outstanding leadership and interpersonal skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with all levels of Management and Support Staff
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Able to handle stress effectively and display a "can do" attitude despite tight deadlines
• Excellent organizational and customer service skills
• Aptitude for continuous process improvement
• Understanding of Envoy Policy and Procedures relating to time coding, FMLA, and various leaves of absences
• Experience with union workgroups and understanding union contracts
• Ability to coach and counsel employee performance
• Analytical skills required for building reports and presenting data
• Ability to work with all levels of management including executives
• Customer Service excellence driven
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Independent problem solving
• Ability to lead a diverse team
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Human Resources or related
• Ability to efficiently utilize Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Must be able to read, write, fluently speak and understand the English language
• Must possess the legal right to work in the United States
• Familiarity of SAP, AutoTA, FOS, Roster Apps and ECP
• Previous experience with system implementation and testing
• Previous experience in a Human Resources, Attendance, Finance or related position
Please note: The description is intended to provide a brief overview of the position. It’s not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, expectations, and skills required of those in this position. Duties and expectations may be subject to change at any time.
Envoy Air is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Requisition ID: 2020-2341
Street: 4301 Regent Blvd.
Post End Date: 10/19/2020