EOG Resources, Inc. (NYSE:EOG) is one of the largest crude oil and natural gas exploration and production companies in the United States with proved reserves in the United States, Trinidad, and China. We currently have openings for Interns for the summer of 2021.
EOG offers internship opportunities for university students working towards a B.S. or M.S. in Accounting. While working at EOG you will gain valuable experience in a challenging work environment.
Accounting for Midstream activities:
· Prepare sales invoices and reconcile price and volume differences
· Reconcile volumes to Balance Reports
· Confirm transportation invoices in Allegro and resolve differences
· Issue statements, invoices and payments
· File monthly and annual state reports
· Apply cash receipts
· Record journal entries
· Reconcile general ledger accounts
· Reconcile AR balances
· Set up new Midstream property numbers
· Update desk procedures as needed
· Support audits (internal and external)
· Other activities as appropriate
· Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s in Accounting
· Minimum 3.0 GPA
· Strong work ethic
· Excellent communication skills
· Exceptional interpersonal and teamwork skills
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Veterans and Disabled.