EOG Resources, Inc. (NYSE:EOG) is one of the largest crude oil and natural gas exploration and production companies in the United States with proved reserves in the United States, Trinidad, and China.
We currently have an opening within our Human Resources team for a university student working toward a B.S. or M.S. in a HR or Business related degree. While working at EOG you will gain valuable experience in a challenging work environment. Opening to be filled immediately, with the opportunity to continue working part-time through Fall 2021 semester.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Assist with conversion of internal portal from SharePoint to .NET application
• Assist with testing of updates to in-house developed applications
• Regression testing and documentation of in-house developed applications
• Assist with support for timekeeping system
• Personnel record updating, including electronic filing
• Assist with updating data in HRIS system
• Applicants must be enrolled in a four-year accredited college or university and a course of study, relevant to the department/function of interest
• Major: Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
• Must have a GPA of 3.0 or better
• Must be eligible to work in the United States
• Must have strong oral and written communications skills, be able to work effectively and build relationships with others
• Must have good organization and planning skills, demonstrate effective project coordination, facilitation, and implementation based on past work or school experiences
• Computer skills, including familiarity with Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint), email software, internet searching, and other programs
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Veterans and Disabled.