EOG Resources, Inc. (NYSE:EOG) is one of the largest crude oil and natural gas exploration and production companies in the United States with proved reserves in the United States, Trinidad, and China. We currently have openings for Interns for the summer of 2021.
EOG offers internship opportunities for university students working towards a B.S. or M.S. in Business, Finance, Management, Operations Research. While working at EOG you will gain valuable experience in a challenging work environment.
Potential job duties:
Learn the workings of the U.S. oil and gas market and how EOG plays a part.
Learn how EOG’s export terminal will be supplied, which includes:
Oil and Natural Gas Trading
Logistics of oil and gas pipeline transportation
Scheduling of interstate pipelines
Fundamental Analysis of regional supply/demand
• Applicants must be enrolled in a four-year accredited college or university and a course of study, relevant to the department/function of interest.
• Major: Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Finance, Management, Operations Research or other related majors preferred.
• Undergraduate Junior preferred
• Graduate student with Energy focus.
• Must have a GPA of 3.0 or better.
• Interns must be eligible to work in the United States.
• Must have strong oral and written communications skills, be able to work effectively and build relationships with others.
• Must have good organization and planning skills, demonstrate effective project coordination, facilitation, and implementation based on past work or school experiences.
• Computer skills, including familiarity with Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint), email software, internet searching, and other programs.
• Must possess deductive reasoning skills, be able to analyze and synthesize information for problem solving.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Veterans and Disabled.