Business Systems Analyst Intern
Epsilon is an all-encompassing global marketing company, a leader in creating connections between people and brands. We find, acquire and retain customers for brands around the world. We are the first of a new breed, harnessing rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require.
The Platform Delivery group at Epsilon is seeking a Business Systems Analyst Intern who will work closely with our clients and internal account or technical teams to understand the client’s marketing initiatives. The BSA Intern will be part of an organization that provides complete marketing services to our portfolio of clients including some of the world’s largest brands. The BSA Intern will work on fashioning operational solutions that support our clients’ marketing programs and strategies. The position offers opportunities to become both technically and operationally conversant in both marketing strategy and technology.
- Identify and research any data discrepancies, escalating issues to other team members when necessary.
- Collect and maintain project documentation and ensure that it complies with standards.
- Lead internal team meetings and provide direction to the implementation teams.
- Identify and communicate project related risks and possible solutions.
- Prioritize project requests and manage client expectations.
- Candidate for a BS or BBA degree with Technical and/or Marketing concentration preferred
- Academic excellence, achieving a 3.0+ overall GPA
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong listening skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Self-starter, with strong initiative
- Desire to learn technology
- Some database query experience with SQL is a plus