Equitable Advisors is currently seeking to onboard a new Retirement Benefits Group (RBG) Financial Professional. As an entry level RBG Financial Professional, you can accelerate your own success. The work environment is energetic and enthusiastic and is ideal for ambitious individuals.
– Analyze financial information obtained from clients to determine strategies, financial products and services to help clients meet their financial objectives
– Build and maintain client base, keep client plans up-to-date and acquire new clients on an ongoing basis
– Contact clients periodically to determine if there have been changes in their financial status
– Provide knowledgeable, objective financial guidance and customized to consumer segments that demand high quality service
– Sell financial products and services including life insurance, annuities and investment options
Your primary focus will be providing financial products and services, as well as education to those who build and serve our communities, such as:
· School administrators
· Municipality employees
What it takes to be an Equitable Advisors’ Financial Professional
You don’t need to have a degree in finance or economics or a vast amount of work experience. If you’re a results-driven self-starter who can take ownership and is willing to work, you will have the opportunity to achieve success.
Characteristics of a top Equitable Advisors’ Financial Professional include:
· A four-year college degree is preferred but not required
· Relevant FINRA securities registrations
· If you do not have them, you will be required to attain state life and health licenses, FINRA Series 7 and 63 registrations
· Possesses integrity, a strong work ethic and the desire to help others plan for and protect their economic futures
· Team player who possesses excellent interpersonal skills and communication abilities, with a high degree of self-confidence
· Draws upon past/present experiences and acquaintances to develop markets and build upon them to sustain long-term relationships
· MBA, JD, CFP®, CPA or ChFC, a plus
Benefits of working with us
· Compensation you control plus a complete benefits package
· Personalized and comprehensive training and support
· Advancement and management opportunities
· Work-life balance
You will receive personalized training and support. To get you up and running, Equitable Advisors will sponsor your pursuit of licensing requirements, and our training curriculum is designed to meet you where you are, providing you the skills and tools you need to succeed.
Retirement Benefits Group is a specialized division of Equitable Advisors, LLC (Equitable Financial Advisors in MI & TN). Equitable Advisors is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process or to perform the essential job functions of this position, please email us at FPRecruiting@equitable.com.
GE-3085729 (06/20) (Exp.06/22)