LIVE Desk Specialists provide Tier 2 level support for problems submitted by clients via phone, email or escalated by Tier 1 Support while creating raving clients and adhering to ERGOS' Golden Rules. LIVE Desk Specialists are expected to apply their skills and experience to complete service requests successfully while needing minimal guidance. Help from Tier 3 support may be required from time to time, but you can usually resolve most service requests independently. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be flexible to redirect focus on-the-fly.
- Experience diagnosing and supporting intermediate to advanced server/network and workstation issues
- General application and end-user support
- In-House Microsoft Exchange 2010, 2013 and 2016
- Hosted Email – Including but not limited to Office365 and 3rd party hosted exchange
- Business-level backup hardware and software solutions
- Security (Including but not limited to spam filtering, anti-virus, malware eradication, phishing)
- Experience managing and troubleshooting wide range of network devices including SonicWall, Cisco, and/or Palo Alto firewalls, and Cisco, Meraki, Dell, and HP switches
- Configuring and troubleshooting site-to-site VPN tunnels, AnyConnect, L2TP, DMVPN… and performing intermediate to advanced troubleshooting including packet captures.
- Configure Cisco network device: ASA firewalls, C2960 switch, C3750, CISCO2800, CISCO2900, etc.
- Configure NAT and ACL on Cisco ASA, SonicWALL, Cisco routers
- Troubleshoot and configure VLAN management
- Troubleshoot routing and switching issues on LAN and WAN including EIGRP, OSPF, MPLS, PPPOE, STP, VTP, LACP, Switch stacks…
- Troubleshoot and configure NTP, DHCP, DNS, SMTP, SNMP services
- Able to diagnose and support complex routing and connectivity issues
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 3+ years related experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong discovery, multi-tasking, organizational and communication skills
- Professional appearance and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to interact in a variety of situations to include customer service, orientations, training and networking
- Above average documentation skills. Client issues should be well documented from first receipt through resolution and follow up.
- Previous Managed Services experience is a plus
Opportunities for future growth:
ERGOS is a growing company which presents our employees with many opportunities to grow. For those who exceed expectations and demonstrate skills beyond their current job, below is a list of just some of the areas that will open up to you:
Leadership Roles – Team Lead, Management positions, etc.
Technical Advancement – Subject Matter Expert, Project Work, Trainings
Business IT Strategy – Consulting and Solutions Architect roles