Essential Access Health is seeking a Program Evaluation Intern for Fall (October – December) 2021 to support evaluation of youth programming.
The current focus of our youth programs is Spring into Love, an annual youth-led sexual and reproductive health conference for young people living in South LA. The Program Evaluation Intern will be responsible for supporting with the evaluation of the Spring into Love Conference, and providing recommendations based on their findings. The Program Evaluation Intern will also be responsible researching positive youth development frameworks, and supporting with implementation of these frameworks into existing youth programs. Additional tasks may be assigned based on the interests of the intern candidate.
This position is remote and is a paid internship opportunity.
Essential Access Health champions and promotes quality reproductive and sexual healthcare for all. Our organization achieves its mission though an umbrella of services including advanced clinical research, provider training, patient education and consumer awareness, public policy and clinical support initiatives.
- Knowledge of sexual and reproductive health topics
- Advanced writing and communication skills
- Enrolled in a graduate study program focused on Public Health or a similar major
- Living in Los Angeles County and/or attending a school in Los Angeles County
- Experience conducting qualitative data analysis is a plus