We are seeking individuals for a career in an industry that you may not be familiar with. It offers an outstanding career path in a professional environment.
About this Position:
Business Managers work within an automotive dealership’s finance department providing excellent customer service to consumers. They are responsible for introducing and selling the dealership’s financing options, insurance alternatives such as vehicle service contracts, and a variety of other products that are beneficial to the customers’ ownership experience.
This position provides a dynamic environment with other professionals who share the desire to be the best in the industry. While individual performance is rewarded, team effort plays an important role in the success of each department. The environment is collaborative while providing incentives for those that meet and exceed the department’s expectations goals. Each team member must take responsible for creating a professional, friendly, and welcoming environment for the customers and everyone in the dealership.
- Comprehensive training by industry professionals
- Opportunity for advancement
- Opportunity to earn a six figure income
- Daily interaction with people
- Opportunity to use leadership abilities and positively influence others
- Mentoring from professionals with a proven track record
- Provide and maintain outstanding and ethical customer service resulting in repeat and referrals business
- Present and sell financing for the vehicle, extended warranties, and additional products
- Evaluate credit reports
- Accurately complete all financing paperwork and submit to financing sources in a timely manner
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with retail customers, financing sources, internal customers
- Instruct sales people in the methods of selling finance
- Prepare and review monthly reports
- Sales oriented
- Results driven
- Team player
- Ability to manage and lead people