Remote (virtual) Assistant Opportunity
• Part-Time to 20/hr. week +
• $10.00 / hr.
Extreme Technologies is looking for “2 students” to work remotely, offering support for our Houston based company. We are a small awesome team, that has a need for support in internet research, data validation, spreadsheet creation/ management, document creation, calendaring, and other various activities. We will also be having you reach out via phone and email to our network to ensure we have updated information in our database. We’re looking for amazing people who are a joy to be around, want to contribute, and who can help us with various projects. We will train you, don’t worry! We will also provide all the necessary tools to make your job as streamlined as possible.
• Assistants must be accountable, communicative and responsive; Our office hours are from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.; Some work can be done in the evening, some needs to be performed during business hours – there will need to be an established schedule
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be very organized
• MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook
• Must have the ability to adapt to new software quickly
• Advance search engine capability and research skills necessary
• Must have a PC or Mac and be able to work from a quiet space
We love working with students, some successful majors we have worked with in the past: Library Science, Education, Technology, and Accounting. If you are not in those programs, don’t worry – let’s talk.
If you are interested in this position and would like to be considered, send your resume along with a cover letter on why you think we should hire you! Resumes should be sent for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org