The Protégé 3.0 Agency Producer Program is a 12 month program designed to provide individuals an opportunity to grow their skills and business knowledge to become a Farmers Agency owner while working for an existing Farmers agency owner. The Protégé Agency Producer can learn from an experienced industry professional as well as have access to the award winning University of Farmers training program that is designed to help enhance their knowledge and introduce them to tools that may help them grow as business owners should he or she one day own their own Farmers agency. When a Protégé Agency Producer meets all applicable eligibility requirements, they will have the opportunity to become an agency owner through the Seed program, if such an opportunity is available.
· This opportunity is designed for individuals with an entrepreneurial mindset.
· The desire to build and grow your own business
· A motived self-starter
· The ability to effectively and efficiently manage customers’ requests
Self-Motivation and Independence
· Effective time-management skills to successfully achieve conversion goals
· Able to identify opportunities and prioritize tasks
· The ability to learn and listen while growing to inspire others
· Gain knowledge as a manager and lead by example
Benefits & Opportunities
· Upon successful program completion, available liquid assets requirement for conversion to any full time agency owner program will be waived
· The opportunity to work with an established agency business owner
· Best in class learning and development opportunities through the University of Farmers
· Entrepreneurial spirit, drive and ambition
· Successful track record in previous/current field of employment
· Responsible driving record
· Good credit history
· No criminal convictions, felonies or misdemeanors within 10 years
· No bankruptcies within 3 years
· Previous insurance experience NOT required
· Bilingual is a plus, but not a requirement
About Farmers Insurance:
In 1928, two men shared a dream of providing a quality insurance product at a reasonable price. In the decades that followed we have grown and adapted to meet the changing needs of Americans. But one constant has remained: We have an unwavering commitment to uphold our founding ideals to provide industry-leading products and first-rate services to the customers we are privileged to serve.
Since 1928, Farmers Insurance Agents have been dedicated to providing insurance services and helping people protect what matters most to them. Ranked the third-largest insurer, Farmers Agents have made Farmers an $18 billion company. Our agents have limitless earning potential!
Supported by more than 25,000 employees, including local claims representatives, each agent has the support needed to grow, ensuring a strong legacy.