We are a tech nonprofit and reentry focused social services organization. For context: a tech nonprofit is an organization building original technology and leveraging the nonprofit business model to scale social impact, not profit.
You will start with a partial week of online based orientation financial inclusion and mass incarceration awareness and training, to broaden your knowledge of why we exist. After your training, you’ll join our small implementation team where you’ll immediately begin collaborating with areas of product design, product marketing, outreach and general operations.
You’ll have the opportunity to interact with current clients, making valuable contributions by taking part in marketing campaigns, promoting product features and prospecting for new products or partnership. This includes the following work: writing content on the need for a product or program and detailing the program features, calling community partners to set up webinars, creating content for videos and webinars, partnership calls, designing email marketing campaigns, SMS marketing campaigns, submitting partnership proposals and researching data to help understand the need for a product (i.e. how many states require that all fines and fees be paid before a formerly incarcerated person can request early discharge from their parole sentence).
- Help with product and market research (to enhance our current product or launch new ones OR to launch new strategic partnerships)
- Help prepare pitch presentations and materials
- Build price, feature or product comparisons and landing pages
- Market research around criminal justice and reentry and the financial space.
- Project manage the production of marketing collateral an provide assistance and prep materials for webinars we host
- Act as a liaison between teams and community members
- Analyze and interpret data and metrics, and provide insights to the rest of the team
- Take incoming inquiries from partners or community members.
- Setup up meeting with community partners interested in using our service.
The Experience You’ll May have:
- Interest in technology or nonprofit tech
- Evidence of commitment against mass incarceration
- Evidence of problem-solving mindset
- Great communication and interpersonal skills – willing and able to talk to anyone
- Evidence of strong and proactive work ethic – you are a good collaborator but not someone who waits to be told to act toward an already defined goal.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Demonstrated outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Highly professional in all interactions
- Expertise in Figma or Squarespace a plus
- Pitch deck and presentations experience a plus
- • Excited about the vision, mission, and values of finEQUITY