Are you interested in a career in innovation, program development or product development or management in the nonprofit sector. We are a financial inclusion focused nonprofit focused on the prison to prosperity journey. We consider ourselves a tech nonprofit. For context: a tech nonprofit is an organization building original technology and leveraging the nonprofit business model to scale social impact, not profit.
You will start with a partial week of online based orientation financial inclusion and mass incarceration awareness and training, to broaden your knowledge of why we exist. After your training, you’ll join our small implementation team where you’ll immediately begin collaborating with areas of marketing and user research.
You’ll have the opportunity to interview and interact with current clients, making valuable contributions by taking part in launching new products by interviewing current clients and formerly incarcerated community members and their families.
• Help with problem and solution defintion, market research (to enhance our current product or launch new ones OR to launch new strategic partnerships)
First understand and then define what current and prospective clients want (feature or product comparisons and landing pages.
• Create flyers and written content promoting define solutions.
• Analyze and interpret conversations, data and metrics, and provide insights to the rest of the team
The Experience You’ll May have:
• Background in community research, human centered design, business, marketing or communications preferred. MBA candidate a plus
• Interest in financial inclusion
• Problem-solving mindset
• Great communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong and proactive work ethic
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills
• Highly professional in all interactions
• Background in website design, digital design or Figma or Squarespace a plus
• Excited about the vision, mission, and values of finEQUITY