The Internal Audit Staff will report to the Manager, Internal Audit (US), and assist them with the execution of the company-wide audit plan, including both operational audits and testing the effectiveness of internal controls.
- Assisting in the planning, organizing, and execution of financial, operational, and compliance audits
- Providing feedback to the organization’s management and staff around new processes and control questions
- Perform periodic testing/assessment of internal controls.
- Prepare comprehensive, well-written, audit work papers documenting the test steps performed, audit results, and recommendations.
- Prepare draft audit findings and communicate audit observations to management
- Participate in key business process reviews and new implementations, providing guidance on internal controls.
- Accounting, MIS, or Finance degree
- Certifications are highly preferred (CPA, CA, CIA, or CISA)
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to travel 0-15%, both internationally and domestic
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and re-prioritize issues and tasks easily.