Description: Foreign Policy for America’s fellowship program offers a unique opportunity to contribute to debates over the future of American foreign policy.
Fellows play a central role in supporting our work, including: researching legislation, coordinating events with top foreign policy leaders, drafting communications materials, fundraising, engaging with congressional campaign teams, monitoring news and debates around U.S. foreign policy decisionmaking, and producing daily and weekly newsletters for our members.
Fellows receive modest stipends for the semester.
- Successful applicants will be enthusiastic, highly motivated individuals with strong academic backgrounds and interest in U.S. foreign policy and related politics.
- Strong writing skills are a must.
- Previous campaign or Capitol Hill experience is a plus.
- Full-time availability is requested.
- Foreign Policy for America is committed to inclusion and views diversity as a strategic asset to our team and our community. As an equal opportunity employer, FP4A does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
- The Foreign Policy for America family of organizations includes FP Action Network, our federal political action committee, which helps elect members of Congress who champion our values, and Foreign Policy for America Foundation, our educational arm, which promotes informed foreign policy decisionmaking by engaging diverse local audiences and elevating voices for diplomacy.
To Apply: Send a cover letter, resume, a 1-2 page writing sample, and 3 references to Info@FP4America.org with “Fall 2021 Fellowship” in the subject line no later than July 23, 2021. Interviews will be scheduled on a rolling basis until the positions are filled. Foreign Policy for America is an Equal Opportunity Employer.