Founders Group, a Houston-based financial planning firm, is looking for a part-time para Planner Trainee. This is a paid position ($12-$15/hour) with compensation based upon abilities. Initial time will vary from 10 to 14 hours per week. This is a contract (1099) position with opportunity for full-time upon graduation and completion of other certificates and licenses.
Position initially will require some administration work including but not limited to:
- Inputting financial data into various financial planning software
- Client communication and scheduling
- Handling sensitive and confidential information
Para Planner trainee duties to include:
- Assist in development of client plans
- Interaction with clients to implement plan proposal items
- Assist, when qualified, in client workshop presentations
- Online marketing to new and existing clients
- Abilities in managing business operations
- Desire to grow in all aspects of financial planning
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Technical/Marketing writing
- Ability to take client financial data, goals, and problems and develop simple, understandable solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as social interaction with individuals
- Marketing background is a plus
Ideal Candidate is someone who is:
- Dependable – more reliable than spontaneous
- Achievement-oriented – enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Innovative – prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity/interdependence
- Communicative – enjoys interacting with people
Founders Group is a small independent private firm that has been located in Houston for over 40 years.
For more information, visit our website at foundersgroupusa.net or contact Paul E. Ferraresi, CFP at email@example.com or (713) 871-5921.