Job Description: Cost Accountant
This position is responsible for monitoring, resolving, and reporting all cost and inventory activities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review daily WO (work order) and ensure all WO are properly closed and resolved.
- Support quarterly PI (physical inventory) and reconciliation.
- Monitor daily inventory cycle count.
- Responsible for cost accounting reports, such as inventory levels, discrepancies, and turn analyses.
- Check, resolve, and document all discrepancies between purchase price and selling price.
- Review BOM (bill of material) V.S. work order.
- Identify and manage site fixed assets.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Advanced Excel skills
- Good communication skills, written and oral.
- Attention to detail is a must
- Knowledge in ERP programs such as Oracle/SAP preferred
- Strong analytical skills and experience
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or related major required.
- 0-2 years of experience in cost accounting preferred, preferably in a manufacturing environment.