Focus on backlog management and production planning in a direct fulfillment site and responsible for site performance metrics. Act as a liaison between internal team and customer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and optimize sales order fulfillment to meet and exceed customer’s requirement
- Prepare production report in regard of daily commitment and lead time.
- Ensure sales order scheduled, packed and shipped within target time frame
- Maximize build plan target in daily basis
- Manage backlog and achieve lead time goal
- Analyzes and interprets construction bills of material, scopes, specifications, etc..
- Collect data and publish assigned reports for internal and external management
- Perform order scheduling, expedite, and re-commit through various system tools
- Establish close working relationship with customer
- Responsible for any issue within the business unit
- Resolves problems utilizing acquired knowledge & analytical abilities
- Perform other duties as assigned
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Capable to work in a dynamic environment
- Strong analytical, Communication, Organizational Skills
- Basic knowledge of SAP
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business related field preferred
- 0-2 years of production control and planning experience in handling production project in the EMS (Electronic Manufacturing Service) Industry.
Foxconn Assembly, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified candidates will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or marital status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.