Title: Marketing Intern
Job Status: Part-time (~24-30hrs/week)
Paid/unpaid: PAID position
Location: Houston, TX
Potential Start date: June 1st, 2021
Fracht USA is looking for an energetic and self-motivated Marketing Intern to join our growing marketing department. In addition to being an excellent communicator, the ideal candidate should have excellent multitasking and organizational abilities. They should be motivated to grow and open to a wide range of duties within the marketing department.
- Assist Marketing Coordinator & graphic design team in the preparation of presentations & other promotional materials.
- Assist in promo mailings & giveaways
- Support in the organization & development of major campaigns and initiatives
- Research, organize and support content creation for weekly newsletters relevant to the logistics industry and current global market for approval by managers
- Work in collaboration with marketing coordinator and website development team on continuous website improvements
- Other marketing-related duties as directed
- Currently enrolled as undergraduate in marketing, advertising, communications, or similar field.
- Ability to work 24-30 hours/week (Within the hours of 8:30AM – 5:00pm, Mon- Fri)
- Ability to work on a hybrid basis (in office & remote)
- Some experience in Adobe Creative programs preferred (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe DC)
- Ability to communicate effectively & efficiently with marketing team and other team members within the company
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, creative thinker with willingness to learn.
- Team-oriented mentality
- WordPress experience is a plus, but not required.
- Knowledge of logistics & supply chain is a plus, but not required.