The Recruitment Assistant – Intern, will provide administrative and process support for our Recruitment Team, which is responsible for managing recruitment for all Fugro operations in North America. This is a key role that will support and underpin all aspects of the recruitment cycle, working in a fast-paced environment requiring critical attention to detail.
- Support recruiters by coordinating any necessary details in the effective operation of the office
- Performs phone screens when directed.
- Coordinates and schedules interviews for the recruitment team and hiring managers.
- Utilize Applicant Tracking System, Workday, to assist in managing job requisitions.
- Coordinate sourcing opportunities, such as career fairs, online job fairs, community network events, etc., to identify and attract quality candidates.
- Assists in building networks to deliver qualified candidates to ensure a steady flow of applicants to meet future demands.
- Maintain and coordinate Fugro job advertising subscriptions and additional advertisements. To include, but not limited to Indeed, LinkedIn, ASCE, Circaworks, and other related job boards.
- Complete and process all recruiting-related invoicing.
- Provide administrative support to HR team when necessary
- Follow established guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- All other duties as assigned.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States, without restrictions.
- Possess a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- An Associate’s degree or higher in Human Resources, Business, or related discipline preferred, but not required.
- Possess 2 or more years of direct experience working with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office 365).
- Experience working in an office setting is desirable.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work as a team and independently to produce accurate, detailed, high-quality work.