Aviation Marketing Manager manages brand growth and strategy through the development and execution of marketing plans that increase market penetration and contribute to the bottom line.
The position assumes responsibility for all marketing activities for Wing Aviation (Aircraft Management & Charter) and Galaxy FBO (Fixed Base Operations).
Reporting to senior management, the Marketing Manager leads the strategic brands and evolves Wing Aviation and Galaxy FBO’s positioning and differentiation within the general aviation landscape.
This position is accountable for driving vision and executing strategy, delivering results, cross-business influence, and coordination.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Provide visible leadership across the organization as the leading expert and go-to for our unique product selling proposition, market perception, and competitive positioning.
• Interface with Customers, Vendors, Partners, Service, and Sales as the primary product liaison for the Marketing organization.
• Collaborate with senior leadership to ensure a cohesive and consistent messaging across all marketing efforts.
• Develop and execute the annual marketing plan and go-to-market strategies which aligns with the strategic business review.
• Manage the implementation of our brand both externally throughout the industry and internally throughout the company.
• Propose specific campaigns to generate increased marketing leads.
• Coordinate the development of all collateral, including sales materials, brochures, print and digital advertising, email campaigns, webpages, press releases, media opportunities, launch events, customer engagement events, trade show graphics, and social media.
• Track and assess website conversion rates and make changes to website and landing pages to improve performance. Identify and implement methods to improve organic search rankings. Manage ad spending to drive inorganic traffic to our websites.
• Establish and run all social media campaigns including creative content development,
production, and tracking campaign progress.
• Provide marketing assistance onboarding new aircraft on Wing Aviation’s Fleet.
• Spearhead new location opening activities for Galaxy FBO
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or relevant field.
• 5+ years of experience in marketing or communications, with Private / General Aviation experience preferred.
• Communications driven with high desire to engage at all levels.
• Proficiency with digital and social media strategies.
• Excellent written, verbal communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Detail-oriented with excellent organizational, time management, and teamwork skills.
• Sound leadership and decision making.
• Highly analytical and design thinker.
• Client-first mindset.
• A master of time and project management, who rolls up their sleeves to get the job done.
• Competitive Salaries
• Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
• Company Paid Group Life Insurance
• Company Paid Short / Long Term Disability Insurance
• Flexible Spending Account
• Family Medical Leave Program (FMLA)
• 401K Plan
• Paid Vacation, Sick Time & Personal Time
• Open-Door Policy across all levels
• Growth opportunities within the organization
● Professional Maturity
● Proven Leadership
● Professional Communication
● Flexibility & Ability to Multitask
● Intuitive to Clients Needs
● Energetic Dynamic
● Computer Savvy
● Customer Service Oriented
● Interpersonal Communication
● Collaboration and Partnership
● Manages Change & Adapts
● Entrepreneurial Acumen
● Attention to Detail
● Integrity and Respect
● Exercise Good Judgment
● Manual dexterity sufficient to reach/handle items and work with the fingers
● Ascending or descending ladders, and the like, using feet and legs and/or hands and arms.
● Ability to deliver lengthy presentations
● Well-lighted, heated and/or air-conditioned indoor office setting with adequate ventilation.
● Moderate noise (examples: business office with computers and printers, light traffic). Loud
(examples: PPE, Aircraft running, high pitch engines)
● Occasionally outdoors exposed to changing weather conditions (for instance, rain, sun, snow, wind,
● Travel is expected in conjunction with related business demands.