Please submit your information here.
*If you do not see your school in the North American College dropdown, please select “Other” and spell out your University’s name
Are you driven by achieving goals and making money? Would you like to interact with C-level executives from some of the world’s leading companies? You’ve come to the right place. We are looking for top-level talent who want to have a career in sales. As a Business Development Associate you will build core skills in sales and directly impact senior-level executives at leading organizations.
We do it for the impact.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Secure sales meetings through cold calling and lead-generation campaigns.
- Effectively present the value of CEB’s renowned products and services to prospective clients.
- Create customized plans to support sales cycles and drive urgency.
- Collect business intelligence on companies, leads, and qualified potential customers.
- Recruit key client executives and staff to webinars, roundtable discussions, and more.
What you’ll need:
- A Bachelor’s degree (all majors welcome)
- Thrive in a competitive environment
- Relevant work or internship experience in sales or account management
- Unmatched ability to establish credibility with senior-level executives
- Advanced computer and internet search skills
- Varsity-level communication, writing, problem-solving, and time management skills
Why you’ll want it:
- We show you a clear career path for advancement and offer a unique training curriculum specifically designed to foster a long-term career in the field (you did say you’re passionate).
- We take care of you with competitive compensation and a benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off, employee stock purchase program, flexible spending, and tuition assistance.
- Diversity and inclusion are at our core—join established Veterans’, Women’s, LGBT, and cultural groups to celebrate our differences.
- We foster your service ethic through community service PTO days, our matching gift program, and volunteer service fellowships.
How to Apply